Description of Position:
We promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence to understand business performance and nuances, to be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance. With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization. You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
The Cyber security delivery team that owns the managed security services for this client has an opening for a Principal Infrastructure Engineer
with Sailpoint implementation experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
We are looking for 5+ years in Identity Management deployment; Minimum 3+ year’s relevant experience on SailPoint IIQ to include implementation, governance and custom connector development.
Required Skills, Abilities, and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems and /or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- At least 5 years in Identity Management deployment.
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience on SailPoint IIQ to include implementation, governance and custom connector development.
- At least 3 years architecting and leading SailPoint IdentityIQ implementations (hands on) including - Application onboarding - Customizing workflows, rules, and reports.
- Must have design experience with SailPoint IIQ Provisioning Integration Modules.
- Must have custom connector development experience for SailPoint.
- Strong hands-on Java/JEE experience.
- Experience in SailPoint, HRMS, ServiceNow and Mainframe ACF2 Applications integration.
- Familiarity with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods.
- Familiarity with other IAM products.
- Familiarity with other Remedy and SNOW workflows.
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC).
- Experience with web application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS, etc.).
- Experience with Policy Xpress Rules, Workflows, Bulk Load, Authentication and Authorization.
- Experience on preparing the product documentation, test cases, test plans and support process.
- Strong troubleshooting capability & experience related to IAM technology.
- Experience in gathering SailPoint requirements, completing attribute mappings between source systems and SailPoint IIQ, executing integration testing.
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document workflows, custom connectors, and other custom software to meet client requirements, typically in Java/JEE.
Identity & Access Management. Skill %: 51
: Information Security. Secondary Skill: Role Base Access Control. Skill %: 30
Information Security Tertiary Skill: Governance Risk & Compliance Tertiary Skill %: 10