Description of Position:
Provide qualified and trained personnel for Capability Development, which includes, but is not limited to technology research, vulnerability assessment, software development, capability integration, system test, and product maintenance.
Candidate shall provide on-site support in research and development of software designed to exploit vulnerabilities of adversary technology, algorithm development, script, writing and software utility development, analysis and reverse engineering of source code, software integration and testing, technical writing and documentation, and life-cycle maintenance of customer software programs.
We are searching for multiple White Hat Hackers to fill the following 4 positions:
- Software Engineer – Implant Native
- Software Engineer – Implant Payload
- Exploit Developer – Persistence
- System Integrator – Tester
If you have any of these skills or combination of these skills we look forward to speaking with you!
- Bachelor's degree in at technical discipline preferred, but not required.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a current CI polygraph.
- C/C++ development on UNIX platform, preferably Linux.
- C++14 familiarity, Boost and Boost.Asio.
- Experience with low-level operating systems experience for Android (prefer Linux).
- Familiarity with ARM Assembly/shell code.
- Experience with networking development.
- Hands-on Reverse Engineering using tools such as IDA Pro, Binary Ninja and Ghidra.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux and Android kernels, SELinux/SEAndroid.
- Full understanding of exploit mitigations such as ASLR, DEP, PXN, ROP.
- Solid understanding of regression testing and deployment procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of Python, DevOps, Ansible, SQL, database.
- Experience with continuous integration and configuration management.
- Superior technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with REST API's.