Description of Position:
Our Identity and Access Management group is responsible for the design and implementation of Identity Management solutions that align with business requirements, goals and objectives.
This is a Senior Technical role that is responsible for the design and operational stability of the identity management system in the Federation space. The Identity Analyst - Federation will be responsible for managing expectations with application stakeholders, designing, implementing, and troubleshooting solutions related to the integration with Identity Management Systems. This role will also be responsible for various aspects of infrastructure management including maintenance, performance and capacity planning, security, and support.
The position is responsible for understanding and interpreting global technical and business requirements and experience on applying technologies globally. This includes participation in the discovery, documentation, validation/refinement of solutions while considering opportunities for re-use of standard solutions and technologies.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
As part of Identity technical leadership, this role will be responsible for the following:
Required Skills, Abilities, and Certifications:
- Experience with wireless authentication, OTP and (MFA) multi-factor authentication platforms.
- Understands and follows Identity Lifecycle Management.
- Understands access policy management.
- Triages issues under pressure and provides technical direction to peers.
- Plans, implements and analyzes federation architectures in a Global Enterprise environment.
- Provides leadership to medium to large scale, complex IT projects and applies structured life cycles (Need assessment, design, and implementation) that meet business units overall needs.
- Participates in on call rotation for support of Production Identity Management infrastructure, coverage 24x7x365.
Recommended Skills, Abilities, and Certifications:
- 5+ years experience supporting Federation Environment(s)
- 5+ years hands-on technical experience planning and implementing IAM solutions.
- Focuses on the planning, designing, development, and implementation of our Single Sign On and Federation platform. Understanding of one or more of the following platforms (ADFS, Ping Federate, or Azure Federation)
- An expert on SAML, OAuth2 or OIDC standards and Token based authentication
- Experience with Web Service architecture in relation to Federated Authentication
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Development or Scripting Experience is preferred
- Ability to summarize complex technical and business issues to the appropriate audience.
- Lead experience is desired